Memory Care at
What does Memory Care mean at Reflections?
When the challenges of Alzheimer’s disease or related forms of dementia become too great to allow a loved one to remain at home, our Memory Care Services help family members rest easy knowing their loved one is being cared for in the proper environment with the proper expertise.
Care is offered based on our residents’ preferences and historical patterns. Our care team receives ongoing training to value each resident and recognize their different preferences and needs.
Reflections is a secured, single-story, stand-alone Memory Care community intently designed for the care of residents with dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. The building is smaller, making it less overwhelming and easier to navigate.
The staff works hard to keep the residents in common areas where they can partake in engaging and stimulating sensory activities. The community is designed to provide a comfortable, home-like, non-institutional, environment.
Our Memory Care Program Offers:
- Personalized care based on residents’ specific needs and abilities
- Preservation of residents’ historical habits and preferences
- Specially selected and trained caregivers
- Life enrichment programming
- Memory-friendly environment that encourages interaction with nature
- Bi-monthly Alzheimer’s / dementia support groups for family members
- Certified Dementia Care Practitioners on staff
Watch the video below as our Life Enrichment Director and Director of Resident Care explain and review the benefits of this unique room.